If you haven’t noticed, there’s a throng of cranes around town building the most stunning towers of South Florida. While towers Missoni Baia and Aston Martin Residences are
Any plans for December? Our Miami Events Guide is here!
Dated: December 2 2021
December is here and we couldn't be happier about it.
Our City Events December 2021 are filled with magic, dozens of holiday trees, sparkling lights everywhere, store window displays, holiday lights tours, music and shopping.
Make sure you add these hot events to your list of things to do. And don’t forget to spread the joy for the holidays!
- Art Basel returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center from Thursday through Saturday with 253 galleries from 36 countries and territories.
This year’s edition of Art Basel Miami Beach brings collectors back while welcoming a more diverse group of gallery owners. (Dec 2-4).
- Fairchild Garden's psychedelic neon playground returns for a limited time this season. The whimsical holiday spectacle, presented by Kilburn Live, transforms a portion of the 80-acre property into an illuminated wonderland for guests of all ages to wander through.
NightGarden opens November 12 through January 2, 2022.
- Carlos Vives is bringing his Después De Todo “VIVES” Tour to the FTX Arena on Friday, December 3, 2021.
- Miami City Ballet’s production of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® is the most “magnificent, dazzling” way to celebrate the festive season with your loved ones.
Tickets for the Nutcracker are available for Miami, Broward and West Palm Beach. Dec 10–30 at various dates and times.
- Winterfest Boat Parade: Dubbed the "World's Most Watched Boat Parade," the beloved South Florida tradition celebrates 50 years this holiday season. Assemble along the 12-mile route to watch dazzling displays and illuminated vessels of all sizes travel down the Intracoastal Highway with the likes of Rudolph, Santa Claus and other Christmas favorites. Dec 11, 2021.
- Downtown Doral’s new Holiday Festival features nearly a full month of Christmas-themed arts programming for the whole family. Presented by the Downtown Doral Culture and Arts Foundation, visitors to the burgeoning district can enjoy live outdoor music, dance performances from Miami City Ballet, art exhibits and more. From Friday, Dec. 3rd through Sunday, Dec.19th in Downtown Doral.
- The world’s most beloved tenor, Andrea Bocelli, returns to South Florida. The tour will feature Bocelli performing selections from his most recent album, Believe, as well as a selection of traditional arias and fan favorites from his crossover catalog.
Performance Saturday, December 18, at the FTX Arena.
- Charles Deering’s waterfront home is even more beautiful during the holidays when it transforms into an illuminated wonderland. Travel back in time to the Gilded Age on a tour of the historic houses at the Deering Estate this holiday season. Until Thursday January 6 2022.
- Get in the holiday spirit by surrounding yourself with nearly a million bright, animal-shaped lights draped throughout Zoo Miami. Families can stroll through the park and enjoy carousel rides and nightly carollers, and glimpse the twinkling displays. Until December 30 2021.
Home Miami, Realtors is a Florida-based brokerage team dedicated to helping our clients make their homeownership goals realities. We believe in providing honest advice and personal service for success....
Latest Blog Posts
December is here and we couldn't be happier about it. Our City Events December 2021 are filled with magic, dozens of holiday trees, sparkling lights everywhere, store window displays, holiday