Our monthly Guide! Things To Do in Miami in December!
Winters in the Magic City are far from frosty, but the city offers a ton of activities to get in the holiday spirit with holiday villages, ice skating, Christmas dinners at tasty Miami restaurant and New Year fireworks.
This is going to be a December to remember in Miami!
Also in Miami...
- Until Dic 6. Art takes over Miami with the world-famous Art Basel Miami Beach, satellite fairs like Art Miami and Design Miami/ and plenty of exhibitions, parties and more.
- Dec 10. Assemble along the 12-mile route to watch the “World’s Most Watched Boat Parade,” in which dazzling displays and illuminated vessels of all sizes travel down the Intracoastal Highway with the likes of Rudolph, Santa Claus and other Christmas favorites.
- Dec 18. Globally revered Italian tenor and multi-instrumentalist Andrea Bocelli brings his Believe World Tour to FTX Arena this Dec.
- Dec 25. Celebrate the Holidays at Miami’s Best Restaurants for Christmas 2022 and leave it to the professionals to prepare your Christmas meal during the Holidays.
- Until Jan 8. The beloved NightGarden holiday light event returns. This whimsical family-friendly event transforms Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden into a magical wonderland with stunning illuminations, spectacular special effects, talking trees, interactive mysteries and colorful lights everywhere. Food trucks will sell food and beverages onsite.
- Until Jan 2.The largest Christmas carnival in the world, Santa’s Enchanted Forest now takes place in Hialeah Park with festive rides, games and funhouses – along with a 92-foot tall Christmas tree, more than three million Christmas lights and holiday treats.
- Dec 31. There’s no better place than Miami to ring in the New Year. From a lavish soiree at The Biltmore’s Country Club Ballroom with a premium open bar and fireworks on the golf course, to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach’s poolside bash featuring Marshmello and Khalid, there’s no shortage of fabulous parties to ring in 2023. After your big night out, ease into New Year’s Day on a cushy lounge chair at the beach.