What's Happening in Miami Real Estate?
We’re in the middle of the year and 2022 couldn’t be moving any faster. New
announcements of rapidly evolving real estate developments and a market
that doesn’t seem to be slowed down by the uprise in interest rates. In our
second June newsletter, I want to tell you a bit more about what’s going on…
Here’s a look at what’s planned in Edgewater.
- 32-story Metro Edgewater with 279 units. 430 Northeast 31st Street.
- Edgewood 22. 18-story, 120-unit rental project.
- 729 Edge. 649 feet tall and have 70 units, 710 Northeast 29h Street.
- 3333 Biscayne Boulevard. More than 600 apartments, retail and office space.
- Aria Reserve Miami, 711 Northeast 23rd Terrace.
- Kushner Companies. Three-tower -1,300 apartments.
- Groupe City, 423 Northeast 27th Street.
- Two Road Development, 2121 North Bayshore Drive.
- 640 Northeast 34th Street.28-story, 271-unit bayfront building.
Feature project of the week