What's Up With the South Florida Housing Market?
What's being planned?
What and where is it going to be built?
What's up with the prices?
¿Which big companies are choosing Miami as their new home?
Get the latest housing market news and insights from the experts at HMR Team. Keep reading...
Feature project of the week
- Okan Tower Residences celebrated its groundbreaking June 17th. Is set to be completed by 2026 just in time for the 20206 World Cup being held in Miami.
- The tower is inspired by the tulip, the national flower of Turkey, and represents the largest investmentTurkey has ever made in the United States for over $400M.
- Partnered with Hilton Hotels will offer 316-key Hilton Miami Bayfront Hotel rooms, 236 condos managed by Hilton - which can be used as an investment for short-term rentals
- 163 “sky residence” condos, 14 two-story lofts. All condos will have minimum 10.5 foot ceilings so the units will feel large. Additionally, Okan Tower Residences will have the highest pool in Miami.
- Just a few blocks away will be Miami Worldcenter ,the countrys 2nd largest urban development which spans nearly 30 acres, offering upscale outdoor shopping, luxury residential condos, a Marriot World Convention Center Hotel and a posh promenade.
- With this development, Miami Downtown continues to boom!
It’s time for a market update!