Miami’s development boom is in full swing, and it shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. With billions of dollars of new projects underway, the city is transforming into a global metropolis at an unprecedented pace.A new super tall residential & mixed-use tower is in Pre-Construction in the new Miami World Center by the prestigious New York builder, Naftali Group, with a modern design by the famous firm, Arquitectonica. With 69 floors and 256 residential units, JEM MIAMI PRIVATE RESIDENCES will have spectacular views on its upper floors, super-modern amenities on floors 9th and 44th, and condo apartment configurations from Studios to 4 bedrooms, in the new area of Miami World Center in Downtown Miami.
A total of 259 condominiums are being sold, with studios to four-bedroom units ranging from 469 to 2,052 square feet. Prices start from the $540,000s.
Residents will have access to a 50th floor amenity level that has been “designed to compete with any high-end luxury hotel.”
The lower floors will have rental apartments with a separate entrance.
Demolition at the site has already been completed.
Arquitectonica is the architect. Rockwell Group is handling interior design.
- Studio to four-bedroom residences including dramatic Penthouse residences at the building’s crown
- Floor-to-ceiling impact windows spanning full living spaces with balcony doors leading to fully tiled terraces with glass railings
- White oak flooring plank throughout the residences
- Wood interior doors with chrome hardware throughout
- Laundry rooms include stacked or side-by-side front-load washers and dryers. Laundry rooms with a sink in select residences
- Custom-designed millwork cabinetry designed by Rockwell Group
- Honed Calacatta Gold Quartz slab countertop and backsplash
- Honed Calacatta Gold Quartz slab kitchen island with oak bases; in select residences
- Miele (or comparable) oak paneled refrigerator and freezer
- Miele (or comparable) oak paneled dishwasher
- Miele (or comparable) fully integrated wine refrigerators; full-height Sub-Zero (or comparable) in select residences
- Miele (or comparable) cooktop with speed oven; warming drawer and convection oven in select residences
- Kohler stainless steel undermount sink paired with pull-out spray featuring three-functions and garbage disposal
- Custom vanities designed by Rockwell Group, featuring oak finishings and polished nickel hardware with storage and open shelving
- Custom-designed medicine cabinets with mirror-mounted integrated lighting and storage
- Honed Bianco Dolomite white porcelain slab countertop
- Honed Bianco Dolomite white porcelain tiled floors and walls; mosaic floor tile in shower
- Kohler vanity sink basins with polished nickel Kohler faucets
- Kohler polished nickel hand shower, showerhead
- Porcelanosa free-standing soaking tub with Kohler free-standing polished nickel standing tub faucet; in select residences
- Custom-stone niche in showers
- Kohler toilet with dual flush mechanism.
- 24-hour attended lobby with a bespoke reception desk, expansive lounge area with a fireplace, custom sculpted artwork, lighting, intricate wall, ceiling and floor detailing
- Grand porte-cochère offering 24-hour valet service appointed with abundant foliage, a sculptural centerpiece, and millwork details.
- Private residential only porte-cochère entrance and valet on 2nd level.
- JEM Club, a masterfully curated indoor/outdoor amenity collection occupying the 50th floor
- Resort style pool with cabanas, floating daybeds, and a signature sculpture
- Jacuzzi zone with lounge seating and an outdoor tropical shower
- Alfresco lounge with lush tropical landscaping, water details, and a variety of seating areas
- Sunken lounge seating area surrounded by reflection pools
- Summer Kitchen outdoor dining area, providing an oasis for al fresco dining
- Indoor Sky Lounge with a feature fireplace, custom stone bar, and intimate seating areas
- Glass-enclosed private dining room with a wet bar featuring direct access to the outdoor amenity deck
- Game room and entertainment lounge with custom millwork and billiards table, a large-format television, lounge seating, and direct outdoor access
- Spirits tasting room with amber glass shelving and bronze decanter racks
- Co-working lounge with individual and group seating areas
- Private phone booths and a podcast room
- Fitness center with a private training/yoga studio and state-of-the-art equipment
- Outdoor fitness area with a boxing arena and strength training opportunities
- Yoga patio with an adjacent cold plunge pool and landscaped mist garden
- Spa suite including a sculptural dry sauna, a steam room, and a pink Himalayan salt room
- Private treatment room with a reclining chair for outcall massages and cosmetic services
- Changing facilities with lockers and shower area